- UD PP as a base
- UD AC/DC on the inner third of the eye
- UD Half Baked on the rest of the eye up into the crease
- UD Twice Baked in the crease
- UD Flipside underneath the eye as a liner. I actually winged the under-eye liner up almost like a winged liner and thought it looked pretty good.
- CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara
- NARs primer - not impressed. Didn't see any improvement!
- Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation. Again, not in love with this product. Kind of makes me shiny.
- NARS Orgasm Multiple as Blush
- Hue + Creme Cup
As you can see, I broke everything out of the traditional packaging as it was taking up waaay too much space. Now I can see it and work it into everything else I have in the collection. Score!