Sunday 10 January 2010

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II FOTD - Bronze & Teal


I was playing around today with my Urban Decay Book of Shadows and got inspired to come up with this look. I love how rich and pigmented these shadows are - they are so strong and soft to play with. I am also experimenting with primers right now - all week long I'm working with different ones to see which ones are worth me splurging on the fullsize.



I used:


  • UD PP as a base
  • UD AC/DC on the inner third of the eye
  • UD Half Baked on the rest of the eye up into the crease
  • UD Twice Baked in the crease
  • UD Flipside underneath the eye as a liner. I actually winged the under-eye liner up almost like a winged liner and thought it looked pretty good. 
  • CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara
Face:
  • NARs primer - not impressed. Didn't see any improvement!
  • Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation. Again, not in love with this product. Kind of makes me shiny.
  • NARS Orgasm Multiple as Blush
Lips:
  • Hue + Creme Cup


As you can see, I broke everything out of the traditional packaging as it was taking up waaay too much space. Now I can see it and work it into everything else I have in the collection. Score!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're gorgeous! I can't believe you call yourself pretty ugly...! How did you take out the UD pans from the original packaging? I'm scared I'll get everything everywhere and break them all. Sad.

Nicola said...

This is so pretty! I like flipside as a liner xx

Lisa Kate said...

Gorgeous! I love the golds and teal you used together here!

Fiona M said...

thanks everyone! Jolie Laide is about making the most of yrself or being unconventionally pretty.

I used my trusty pen knife to depot the UD Book of Shadows. As it was cardboard it wasn't actually very difficult. You might want to use a hairdryer to melt the glue a little (I didn't).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails