Wednesday 20 January 2010

Most Loved: Kiehls Creme De Corps Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish

Saturdays are scrub day in my house. I have the most ridiculously set routine ever now. And the reason that I have a Saturday routine is because I love my Kiehls Milk and Honey Scrub so much that I built everything else around it.





Kiehls Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish ($27.50 / 6.7oz) comes in a decently sized tube. It is a thick white paste with coarse grains through it. Once I've showered I apply a generous amount to my body and massage the scrub in. It takes about 4-5 quarter sized dollops to do my entire body, and then I rinse off under the shower. The grain is coarse enough that you really feel it against your skin, although I've never been scratched or even red after using it. The scent of this product is amazing. It is literally one of the best smelling products I have ever come across - a sweet but natural honey and milk scent that is simply divine. And even better than that is just how amazingly smooth your skin is after you've scrubbed. I then follow up with Kiehls Creme De Corps which is their signature body lotion for truly silky skin. Once I've completed this little routine, I really feel like my weekend can start with truly glowing, radiant skin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails