Friday 8 January 2010

Cheapie of the Week: Cover Girl Lipstains



CoverGirl Lipstains are amazing. They are literally felt tip pens for your mouth. They provide an instant pop of color, and since it is a stain, that always suits you as it takes on whatever tint your lips are already. You can wear them on their own or as a base for another color. They last about 4-5hrs on me, and the only drawback is they can be a little drying, and the pen tips can actually dry out. On my arm, I've had Berry Smooch for a year, and the rest of the stains were all bought last week, so you can see a bit of a difference there. They retail for $7.49, and according to the CoverGirl website, they come in 10 different shades. For that price, you can try them all! MAC are bringing out a similar product to this in April which I'll be keen to compare too, but honestly, I really think that this product does exactly what it says it will. Awesomeness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails