Saturday 9 January 2010

Saturday Surfing Round Up

Here's a couple of things I came across this week you might like:

  • Bubblegarm has a some great swatches on MAC Pigments and Barry M Dazzledust
  • Beauty Blogging Junkie has the NARS Spring 2010 collection. I am super excited about this, especially the Carmugue cream eyeshadow duo.
  • Fashionista has the low down on the Mulberry Alexa bag. I have a Mulberry Bayswater and love it with all my heart, but OMG I've never wanted a bag so much in my life.
  • Liparazzi finds a dupe for Bobbi Brown Golden Peach in ELF Natural. I ordered this and it arrived today, but I haven't had a chance to go through all my mail yet. Excited!
Find a great post this week? Wrote something yourself you want me to check out? Leave it in the comments and I'll follow up. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails