Friday 22 January 2010

Nails of the Week: American Apparel Palm Springs

American Apparel brought out a line of nail varnish recently retailing at $6, or 3 for $15. There are 18 colors in all, taking inspirations from all kinds of random places, and their names reflect that. All colors are creme. This one is Palm Springs.



This polish applied okay, nothing special. The brush is very long, which takes some getting used to. I do very much like the color. I get what American Apparel are trying to do with the names, but at the same time, I don't really get it. They already have a gazillion shades that they have had to name for their t-shirts - why didn't they just use those colors? Then I'll know whether my Slate tee is going to match my slate varnish. Or is that just me?

1 comment:

LipGlossGossip said...

Pretty color!

That's great! I used to be like that too. I would go out without it and not even think about it. I never used to wear liner or concealer but then I started using it and liked how much better I looked with it. They got added to my daily routine, then blush, then contouring. This really made me think that I don't have to wear a full face whenever I go out to the grocery store or run errands! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails