Sunday 3 January 2010

Nails of the Week: Essie Mint Candy Apple


Without flash, natural light

I've been excited about this varnish since I heard about it a couple of months ago. I finally picked it up a couple of weeks ago, and got a chance to try it out just before I headed off to Palm Beach. Yup, this is a scheduled post, and when you read this I should be poolside. This cool mint should really suit that Florida sun. I love, love the color, but the consistency of this was a real pain - it was super thick and prone to smudging, even using a super fast top coat. I do still love it though! 



With flash

What's on your nails right now?

2 comments:

LipGlossGossip said...

That's so pretty! Right now I'm wearing Renee by Zoya! It's a bright pink! I'm just recently trying this line out. :-)

*Anita* said...

OMG this is so pretty! i think it was love at first sight when i saw this. i can't wait to get my hands on this :D thanks for sharing! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails