Wednesday 27 January 2010

If I Had A Bunch of Money


Right now I'm kind of on a no spending kick for January in order to make up for December's excess. I am not perfect - I broke it for a nail varnish haul a couple of weeks ago, but all in all, I've been pretty good, and only a few more days to go. In the last couple of days there have been some great products launched that have really tempted me!


If I had $100 to spend, I would pick up Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows ($52). If you already have a lot of Urban Decay colors, this might not be for you, as none of these are new shades, but instead repromotes with Alice names. But if you, like me, haven't got a lot of Urban Decay, this is a double bonus, with cute packaging, and fun colors to play with. But move fast - the first batch of these sold out in a day. Check Urban Decay and Sephora for more details of sale dates.

If I had $50 to spend, it would have to go on Stila's Jewel Eye Palette ($32). A quad of super glittery gorgeous colors that go on smooth and creamy and look wet. Hello, gorgeous!! I particularly like the look of the black and the amber shades. I have been disappointed with Stila products in the past, after first going through a real love affair, but this looks like it is going to win me back into the fold!

If I had $20 to spend, I would blow it on MAC Nymphette Lipgloss ($14). The perfect spring like color to cheer me up on a winter's day! A lovely peachy pink with gold gloss, and enough staying power to keep me sweet and shiny for a good few hours. 





If I had $10 for a quick hit, I'd score Essie Eternal Optimist ($8) which is a pretty dusky rose. Super sophisticated and chic, and a pleasant alternative to all those candy and baby pinks we see.  










What would you do if you had a bit of spare cash lying around in your pocket? I'd love to hear your wishlist...

1 comment:

Kiradris said...

I just got the Alice palette, I'm in love! I didn't have any UD shadows to start with, so I thought it was a good purchase.

If I had some spare cash lying around, I'd want to indulge my NARS curiosity a bit...maybe get Night Porter & Mekong shadow, and an e/s duo. And from MAC's new collection, Fresh Salmon l/s.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails