Friday 15 January 2010

Etsy Find of the Week: Chocolate Raspberry Sugar Scrub Cubes



Mmm, don't they look delicious? These are chocolate and raspberry sugar scrub cubes from Fresh and Clean and retail for $10. They are made of a little of our extra gentle glycerin soap, with loads of sugar, grapeseed oil, and jojoba oil to gently smooth and exfoliate your skin. You just take a cube in the shower and scrub yourself all over - sounds like a little piece of heaven to me. Definitely a nice little find in the handmade world.

3 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hi! OMG those look yummy! It's always interesting to browse trough beauty products on Etsy (=

I'm a new follower =D

Fiona M said...

oooh hello! I love playing around on Etsy. I used to sell stuff I made there but I don't have time to keep making things any more so had to stop :( do you have any recommendations for places to shop there?

Imo said...

reminds me of the lush sugar scrub

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails