Saturday 2 January 2010

EOTD Smoky Pinks


Right now I've been going through a real neutrals phase, hence my love for the Warm & Cozy collection. But, every so often, a girl wants to have fun, and what better way to do that than play with pink? As a bonus, I get to tick off a couple of my never used items like MAC Stars and Rockets eye shadow, NYX Black Bean Jumbo Pencil and NYX Candy Pink Glitter Liner.

Products used (all MAC unless stated)

  • Paint in Bare Canvas
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
  • Stars and Rockets Eye Shadow
  • Dark Blue shade from Mystic Cool Palette
  • NYX Candy Glitter in Pink
  • Highlight shade from Mystic Cool Palette
  • Feline Pencil
  • Covergirl Lashblast mascara


I used Bare Canvas as as base, then used Stars and Rockets all over the eye. I took the dark blue from Mystic Cool and used it in the outer third and the crease, blending with the pink to smoke it out. I then highlighted with the cool shimmery white shade in the Mystic Cool Palette. I then used the NYX Pink Glitter liner all over the lid for a glittery sheen. This was something I'd seen A Brilliant Brunette do in a gorgeous dark blue look I lined the waterline with Feline and the lower lashline with Stars and Rockets.





I think I'm slowly getting better at the whole picture taking malarkey, but it's a learning experience!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails