Saturday 23 January 2010

Smoky Eyes Are A Super Cinch

I love smoky eyes more than anything else. One of my greatest regrets is that I didn't spend my teenage years rocking the ridiculous amounts of eyeliner that Taylor Momsem does these days. Yes, us mature twentysomethings might think it is too much, but come on, it's being a teenager! To be fair, I was a teenager in the 90s, when it was all about "the natural look" which involved wearing varying shades of brown.


Earlier in the week I featured a teal smoky eye look which was pretty experimentational. That one required me to think a bit about what I was doing. I do have another smoky eye look in my arsenal which is my "no thought required, always works" smoky eye that a MAC MUA taught me last year.


I used:
Elf Shadow Primer
MAC Satin Taupe
MAC Smut
NYX Black
MAC Shroom
MAC Feline
Covergirl LashBlast Luxe




 

1 comment:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Nice job! I love smokey eyes too ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails