Thursday 28 January 2010

EOTD Cranberry and Off the Page From A Brilliant Brunette

A Brilliant Brunette is one of my greatest online inspirations. She is so incredibly talented, and happens to be super pretty and great with the camera as well. She recently posted a look using Cranberry and Juiced which I decided to have a go at recreating. I had a lot of fun doing this look, although it didn't turn out quite as lovely as Jacqueline! And for some reason, I think it was because I was tired, but I had a really hard time taking a good picture of this. It doesn't help that I have a smudge of something on my lens. I know I need to clean it, but I'm trying to figure out what is the best thing to clean it with. For camera freaks out there, it is not my actual lens, but my UV filter.




I used (all MAC unless stated)
  • Elf Eye Shadow Primer
  • Ricepaper
  • Off the Page
  • Cranberry
  • Vanilla
  • Stila Smudge Pot in Black
  • UD 24/7 liner in Zero
  • Maybelline Colossal Mascara


It's a bit more dramatic than I normally go for, an I blended too much of the Off The Page so it got a little overwhelmed by the Cranberry, but not bad. I'm still figuring things out and learning here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great look! I love that mascara you're using :) xx

Fiona M said...

thanks! I love this mascara too - super big lashes :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails