This week has been lots of FOTDs and annual round ups across the beauty blogosphere. Here's some top picks:
- Temptalia has the Reader's Choice awards up. Did your favorites make it?
- My Make Up Reviews has her top items of 2009 listed - I'm definitely going to try Laura Mercier Tinted Moisteriser this year.
- There were a lot of FOTD posts for NYE and my favorite was from STYLESUZI - those eyes, those lips!
- American Apparel has brought out a range of nail varnishes and our trusty swatch-maiden KarlaSugar has them all swatched for us to take a look at.
- It seems that I am not the only one trying to use up my stash. Lipstick Rules is doing 50 days of lipstick to work through her supply of lipsticks.
- Picturesque Makeup also has a round of 2009 products including a mark lipgloss I might just have to check out and Lush! Oatmeal soap. Yum.
- Babbling Brooke has gorgeous designs on her nails for NYE.