Saturday 2 January 2010

Saturday Surfing Round Up

I hope everyone had a great NYE. I flew to West Palm Beach and got to the apartment at 11.55. Just in time to pour drinks and run onto the patio to bring in the New Year in some heat (goodbye NYC snow and sleet!).  As I type this I can see green ocean and hear waves. Lush.

This week has been lots of FOTDs and annual round ups across the beauty blogosphere. Here's some top picks:

  • Temptalia has the Reader's Choice awards up. Did your favorites make it?
  • My Make Up Reviews has her top items of 2009 listed - I'm definitely going to try Laura Mercier Tinted Moisteriser this year.
  • There were a lot of FOTD posts for NYE and my favorite was from STYLESUZI - those eyes, those lips!
  • American Apparel has brought out a range of nail varnishes and our trusty swatch-maiden KarlaSugar has them all swatched for us to take a look at.
  • It seems that I am not the only one trying to use up my stash. Lipstick Rules is doing 50 days of lipstick to work through her supply of lipsticks.
  • Picturesque Makeup also has a round of 2009 products including a mark lipgloss I might just have to check out and Lush! Oatmeal soap. Yum.
  • Babbling Brooke has gorgeous designs on her nails for NYE.
Find any awesome beauty posts this week? Write one yourself? Post it in the comments and I'll check it out. 

1 comment:

Fiona M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails