Thursday 4 February 2010

Another Holding Pattern Post

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm currently back in the UK staying with my family and catching up on life here. While I am having a perfectly lovely time, I've hardly had any time to play with my laptop or do any sort of blogging. I have been picking up plenty of treats to review when I get back, so that's exciting, and the MAC Spring Color Forecast will be out when I get back, so expect lots of pictures and reviews from that as well. I've been shooting some EOTD things too hear late at night (blurgh jet lag), so posts galore next week. In the meantime, here's some Jolie Laide Girl you might have missed:

Warm and Cozy EOTD
ELF Product Review
Kate Hudson at the Golden Globes
My Use What I Have Post
NYX Lipstick Haul
Smoky Eyes Are a Super Cinch

Looking forward to getting new posts up soon, I promise!

1 comment:

em said...

glad you're enjoying your time away! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails