Tuesday 23 February 2010

Build My Brows Baby

If there is one thing that I really struggle with, it is my eyebrows. I have officially the world's WORST eyebrows. Bizarrely, my sister has the most amazingly perfect eyebrows ever. Anyway, mine are weirdly both sparse and caterpillar like. Urgh. I get them shaped at the Anastasia Brow Bar at Sephora, and I also need to fill them in. For the last 4 months I have been using Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel ($21) to fill them in. This works like a clear brow gel or mascara in that it coats your brow hairs with darker color. The gel comes in 5 shades: Graphite, Espresso, Brunette, Caramel, and Blonde. I use Caramel.

The first couple of times I used it I had a hard time controlling the amount of color that went on, and I ended up with crazy painted brows. I used clear brow gel afterwards to thin out the color when I went too heavy. I got the hang of it pretty quickly (light touch and repeat), and now swear by this product for not too over the top brows - Your Brows But Better if you like.

This is my brows using them:

 
Ooh look, there's still a stray one there, but it definitely cannot be blamed on the brow gel! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your brows look good!...

I purchased MAC's "Show-off" brow set, which looks very similar. I used it in one of my tutorials last night.

I'm hosting a giveaway.. feel free to enter.
100 Follower Giveawy - Win MAC Riveting Items


Makeup by Kim Porter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails