Tuesday 9 February 2010

Nails of the Week: China Glaze For Audrey



This week I am wearing one of the most cult nail varnishes of all time. It seems every other nail varnish blogger has worn this at some point, and comparison swatches are run on a regular basis to check for accuracy. I’m talking of course of China Glaze’s For Audrey, which is inspired by the iconic Tiffany Blue. I didn’t get my Tiffany boxes out for comparison, but I can say that I really loved wearing this polish. It went on easily with two coats, and lasted a really long time for me. Definitely worth the iconic status.

3 comments:

Paige said...

That is a gorgoeus blue!

Unknown said...

This is a nice color. My co-worker was talking about it just the other day.

http://makeupbykim-porter.com

Fiona M said...

thanks girls!! I really like this blue as well. I have a couple more in my blue stash to try out :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails