Monday 15 February 2010

Roman Goddess EOTD Using MAC Devil May Care Palette



I was thinking Roman Goddess when I put together this look, and really wanted to bring out a rich, opulent, luxury feeling. I deliberately didn’t line the upper lid to really bring out the golds and bronzes, as I love how gorgeous they look shimmering together. I also extended the shadow to almost touching my eyebrows to really bring out that imposing, gorgeous feeling. A little bit over the top maybe, but the colors are so beautiful that I felt they deserved it. I used the MAC Devil May Care Palette from Holiday 09, but the colors are not so original that duping isn’t possible.

I haven’t got full face pictures, but I’d recommend a gold or bronzey tinged lip gloss - Liberated from MAC Style Warriors is my first choice, though anything with a hint of gold shimmer will work nicely, as long as the color is kept warm. Again, warm toned blush and a touch of bronzer will really work the glamazon opulence going here.

Base: Paint in Bare Canvas and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Inner Lid: Antique  Gold
Outer Lid: Bronze
Crease brushed out to wing: Burgundy
Lower Waterline: Urban Decay Zero
Lower Lashline: Bronze shadow
Browbone: Light gold
Mascara: Maybelline XXL Colossal


Looking at the palette, the burgundy color could be duped with MAC A Little Folie, the gold color maybe Gorgeous Gold, the bronze by Bronze. Suggestions welcome for the rest of them.

1 comment:

PeachPoison said...

wow i love this look!
looks great on you! :)

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails