Wednesday 16 December 2009

Warm N Cozy Times

Like most make up loving girls out there, I've been excited about the upcoming Mac Warm and Cozy Collection. Right now I'm going through a real neutrals phase, just loving the subtle ways of making you look just a little prettier, a little better. The new collections comprises of:





Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)

  • Spiced Tea Warm bronzed brown (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
  • Warm Me Up Creamy mid-tone neutral pink (Amplified) (Limited Edition)
  • Siss Muted golden beige (Satin) (Permanent)

Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)

  • 2N Creamy neutral yellow pink (Cream) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
  • Feeling Dreamy Pale neutral pink with pink pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
  • 3N Neutral brown with gold and pink pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
  • Light That Fire! Mid-tone burnt coral with pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)

Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)

  • Chamomile Creamy pale yellow (Satin) (Limited Edition)
  • Modelette Mid-tone warm camel (Satin) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
  • Milled Cider Dark warm brown (Satin) (Limited Edition)
  • Embark Intense reddish brown (Matte) (Permanent)

Shadestick ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)

  • Nurture Frosted pale neutral pink beige (Limited Edition)
  • Relaxed Frosted dark chocolate brown (Limited Edition)
  • Cuddle Frosted light golden yellow (Limited Edition)
  • Warm & Cozy Frosted burnt amber with red and gold pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)

Mineralize Skinfinish ($27.00 U.S. / $32.50 CDN)

  • Comfort Golden bronze (Limited Edition)
  • By Candlelight Golden pink (Limited Edition)

Nail Lacquer ($12.00 U.S. / $14.50 CDN)

  • Blissed Out Creamy light nude (Limited Edition)
  • Dim the Lights Creamy warm dark chocolate (Limited Edition)

Tinted Lip Conditioner ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)

  • Close for Comfort Pinkish brown (Limited Edition)
  • Feelin’ Good Light neutral beige (Limited Edition)
So, what are you excited about? Karla over at The Next Best Thing to Going Shopping Yourself managed to go swatching today, and got me even more excited about the collection. I am really hearting on all 4 eyeshadows, especially since they are almost matte, which for me is a big deal. I really don't have too many matte style shadows, and as much fun as shimmers are, mattes are really feeding into that more mature sophisticaiton feeling I have going on right now. I think it's Mad Men withdrawal symptons. I wasn't that interested in the Mineral Skin Finish Powders until I saw Karla's swatch, and now I think that the By Candlelight one looks soooo pretty. I already knew that I was going to obsess over the lipsticks and glosses in this collection when I heard about it, and looking at them now, I'm most excited about Warm Me Up and Siss. Spiced Tea looks a little dark brown for me (I have freakily pink lips - once a MAC counter make up artist asked me five times if I was sure I hadn't put anything on today when she was making me up she thought my lips were so pink!), but if it's a sheer glaze finish, then it might be awesome actually... I'm not a mad lip gloss girl, and currently have about 12 that I haven't even opened (I'm looking at you Magic Mirth and Mischief lipgloss sets), but 2N and Feeling Dreamy look lovely. Shadesticks, I'm definitely avoiding you. I know that you're the sort of thing that I buy, put in a drawer and never use again. Not this time, my friend. Not this time. 

What about you guys? Anything that you have to have to have from this collection?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails