Tuesday 22 December 2009

Tuesday Mood Session

The weekly "where I'm at right now"

1. What's my mood?
Pretty darn good. Had a good day at work, then went to the cool new burger place Bill's for dinner. Came home to find packages from MAC (Warm & Cozy!!) and drugstore.com. Two days until Christmas is fantastic too.

2. What am I wearing?
Always Skinny Gap Jeans over tights (hey, it's cold!), a J Crew tissue turtleneck and a J Crew grey shell top with tissue down the front. Not fashion forward, but not hideous. Shoes today have been a mixture of Sorel Caribou boots, hiking boots, and J Crew flats, depending on what I was doing.

3. What am I obsessing over?
Christmas, so Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark, my Whole Foods order (first time I've ordered a Christmas dinner!!), the fact I have to find or make stockings over the next 48hrs. Oh, and my MAC order sitting next door that I'll take pictures of tomorrow in the light, and how much I love some of the new collections planned between now and April.

4. How was my weekend?
Feels a long time ago, but it was great. Very couply. Husband and I went Christmas shopping on Saturday in the snow, got a great pair of boots and discovered my new Starbucks obsession - Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha. Kind of like Peppermint Bark in a cup.

5. What's happening this week?
Duh, Christmas. As we are orphans far, far away from our family, we have been invited to a friends for the big day. On Christmas Eve we're going to look at the Barneys, Saks, Bergdorf Windows, then have a Christmas dinner at home in the evening.

6. Go on, admit it, what did you buy last week?
Target for Rodarte is winging it's way toward me. I used my $20 voucher at drugstore.com to get a back up Philosophy Miracle Worker kit, some covergirl lipstains (post coming up soon!), MAC Love Lace Kohl Power Pencils in Raven and Sense of Style, and various things from MAC Warm & Cozy. Last week I said that I wasn't planning on buying anything, but that didn't account for the Rodarte collection, which had to be done. I'm fully expecting to return at least 3 pieces though.

7. Even after all that, are you planning on buying anything this week?
Champagne, for Christmas. That's probably it.

How about you? Make any big purchases? Looking forward to Christmas?

7,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails