Sunday 20 December 2009

Rodarte for Target Here I Come




For some reason unknown to me, I woke up at 6.30am this morning. I don't even wake at 6.30 on a weekday, but I'm not going to argue with my body clock when it allows me to go online and score a significant amount of Rodarte for Target. I got a blue tulle skirt, a couple of dresses, including the sequin leopard print, a couple of cardigans, and a lot of tops. The amazing skeleton dress was already sold out, as were the bow belts. I mean, seriously, did people actually wake up at crazy o'clock to get that stuff? I was too sleepy to remember to do the whole ebates click through thing. Man, I keep that thing open as a tab every day and it just taunts me, like an empty piggy bank. I don't have a Target near me, so I have to admit I have no idea how these things are going to size on me. Being 5' 8" and off a more athletic build, I could end up looking like a giant transvestite wrapped in tulle, but I won't know until I've tried it. As soon as it arrives (Christmas Eve!!) I'll be posting photos of me trying it all on, but in the meantime, I've posted taster images from the website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails