Tuesday 22 December 2009

Nails of the Week: China Glaze Ruby Pumps



Who can resist something red and sparkly at this time of year? This gorgeous shiner is China Glaze's Ruby Pumps, and I reckon just about every girl needs this in her polish arsenal. The camera didn't capture just how pretty the glitter is in this polish. I don't even really like reds that much, and really don't like glitter, and yet this makes me smile. I am super lazy about polish, so there is no base coat and only China Glaze's quick drying top coat. I put it on on Saturday, and there is only minimal chipping at the top of the nail which is barely noticeable. Really pleased about the strength and staying power of this one, but most importantly, the lovely shiny glittery redness of it all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails