Tuesday 29 December 2009

Nails of the Week: China Glaze Short and Sassy


For Christmas Day this year I ended up wearing China Glaze's Short and Sassy from their Retro Diva collection. It's a nice, slightly cool dark dark red with just a hint of shimmer. In the bottle, it looks similar to Thunderbird which I posted about a couple of weeks ago, but this is darker. I put this on on Christmas day with no base coat (I know! I promise, next nail varnish haul I do I'll put it in the shopping basket!), and China Glaze's quick dry coating. It has not lasted very well, and I have chips which you can actually see on yesterday's picture. Hmm, 3-4 days wear. Anyways, a pretty color, definitely one I'll be repeating.

I'm heading to West Palm Beach for New Year's, so a great chance to wear summer bright colors instead! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails