Saturday 19 December 2009

Saturday Surfing Round Up

I've enjoyed my first week of blogging, but I couldn't do it without all the other lovely blogging ladies out there! With the new MAC collections coming out pretty soon, there was a lot of hype about that.

  • Temptalia got a first review of the MAC Love Lace Collection. For me, its maybe a little cool, but I'm sure something will tempt me!
  • KarlaSugar also got a good look at the MAC Warm N Cozy Collection. Now this I'm seriously excited over. 
  • All Lacquered Up did a great review of the China Glaze Up and Away Collection which I'm super excited about!
  • Too Much Blush did a gorgeous face using the MAC All Races, All Ages, All Sexes collection. 
  • A Brilliant Brunette did one of her most gorgeous eyes ever and one I really want to try - Starry Night Eyes
  • Make Up and Beauty Blog got me all interested in Herbal Essences's new Tousled Hair Line
  • Stephienese posted up some great FOTD shots. She's soo pretty, and I think I like the Rose Romance one or the Pink Eye one. Plenty of inspiration there. 
  •  
What other posts out there have caught your eye? Or maybe you've written a good one yourself - leave a comment and I'll check it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails