Sunday 27 December 2009

Warm & Cozy EOTD

My second eyes look for the blog. This look used shadows from the MAC Warm & Cozy Collection.






All MAC unless stated:

  • Paint Pot in Bare Canvas
  • Chamomile
  • Modelette
  • Mulled Cider
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Bourbon
  • Covergirl Lash Blast



I used Bare Canvas all over the lid as a base, and then covered the lid with Chamomile. Next I used Modelette on the crease, and Mulled Cider to darken the outer crease and lid. I used Chamomile as a highlight. On the lower lid, I used Bourbon to line the lower eyeline and waterline. I also used Modelette shadow on the lower lashline as well. I finished off with Covergirl LashBlast in Black.

Oh, and just as a side note, I also got my eyebrows did on the same day, so they are much tidier now, and far less of an embarrassment.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails