Thursday 20 May 2010

Nails of the Week: Essie Van D'Go

Essie Van D'Go came out earlier this year as part of their Art of Spring collection. Honestly, I have absolutely no idea why I bought this polish. It is just so not like me! And by so not like me, I mean that it is a relatively sensible color that I could wear anywhere and people won't give me weird looks.

However, after that random rant, I do admit that I like the safe peachy coral color. It's very pretty for the office, and actually I can see going well with tanned toes in a pedicure. However, I'm pretty sure it's totally dupable. The formula on this one was very thin, and it took 3 coats to get a good finish, which was annoying.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Pretty shade.:D Thanks for posting about this, will keep it in mind.:D

Happy Thursday!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely colour!

Jamie Dorman said...

That is gorgeous! I also have trouble with essie polish being thin and uneven!

Pinch said...

I love this shade! I have it too. I also found it thin in colour, but very thick in formula. I'm not sure that makes sense :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails