Tuesday 4 May 2010

Nails of the Week: Color Club Who Are You Wearing?



Another one from the Rebel Debutante Collection. This is a pretty very light beigey-neutral cream. A gorgeous neutral, and this is just 2 coats. But wait, it looks familiar?! I hunted through my collection and found Essie Body Language. Take a look below and see if you can spot Essie vs Color Club. To me, they are perfect dupes!

(Essie Body Language is index and ring, Color Club Who Are You Wearing is on the middle and pinkie)

3 comments:

Marie said...

That's a nice nude.:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Jamie Dorman said...

They are exactly the same!

G. said...

OMG, I totally agree w/ PCS. Exactly the same! I love them both though. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails