Sunday 23 May 2010

The Blog That Could

This week has been very exciting for my little blog. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to guest post over at Karen's amazing Make Up and Beauty Blog. I wrote about office appropriate make up - a subject close to my heart as I have to do it 5 days a week!

I was also accepted into Beauty Blog Link Love- a weekly round up of some of the best blog posts on beauty from the week. The quality of bloggers who are a part of this is incredible, so I feel really honored.

With that, it's time for me to go get started on my day. Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

2 comments:

Jamie Dorman said...

Congrats doll!

Stephanie said...

congrats!!

Nominated you for an award! :)
http://lovelydisarray.blogspot.com/2010/05/another-award-muse.html
<3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails