Sunday 16 May 2010

Best Ever Nails of the Day Ever. Ever.

Does the title give it away? That I'm ridiculously in love with my current manicure. Maybe just a little? I can't believe I had all the ingredients for this little creation in my nail varnish stash for at least 3 weeks and I have waited so long to try this out. Oh wonderful amazingness, how can I describe why I love you so much? Is it the thick black? The gorgeous pink? The M A T T E N E S S of it all? Is it just a great way of mixing things that shouldn't go together? Is it because it dried in about 3 minutes and took 7 total???? Anyway, total heart.

The black is from Wet N Wild. So wonderful. One thick coat of creamy black goodness. I thought because of the whole 99c price tag that it would be more gray than black, but I was so so wrong.

The pink glitter is China Glaze Glam. I hate glitter. I love this.

The top coat is China Glaze Matte Magic. I've heard Essie Matte About You is better. This is good enough for now.

I'm already sad about the fact that this will be removed tomorrow night and replaced with something much more office appropriate.

2 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

I love to do my nails with a black nail polish and then top it off with glitters ^^ The fact that your manicure is matte makes it look even more interesting because it kind of cancels the glittery effect!

I agree with you, I have the same Wet N Wild black nail polish, and it is wonderful!

Jamie Dorman said...

Gorgeous nails! So cute, and so sad that the office makes us have to tone it down!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails