Saturday 22 May 2010

EOTD: Humid Greens

All of the recent buzz about MAC To The Beach got me intrigued about a permanent color I have in my collection that's being promoted - Humid. I've barely used it! It's a gorgeous, rich, shimmery green, and since I have green eyes, this could really make them go! I put together a quick EOTD to try and figure out just how to use greens.


All MAC unless otherwise stated
Base: Elf Shadow Primer
Inner Lid: Soft Force (Nylon would dupe)
Middle Lid: Goldmine
Outer Lid and Crease: Humid
Crease: Smut
Lower Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 Graffiti


I think I did okay, but it's not my favorite look. I need to work on getting the golds and greens to really shimmer and pop - maybe a gold base? Or a darker look with Bronze?

How do you use greens?

3 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

Trying this out with a gold base is an interesting idea- I need to invest in some good colored bases. I think you did a lovely job, though, and I have to say you have the prettiest color green eyes!

Anonymous said...

I love metallic green eyeshadow. I haven't worn it for a while but I used to wear it all the time religiously! I have sort of hazel/brown eyes but everyone has it in their head that I have green eyes - probably because of my eyeshadow obsession! I used to wear Barry M, much like your first picture.

Jamie Dorman said...

Your eyes are lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails