Wednesday 26 May 2010

FOTD Summer Sparkly Eyes

I did this FOTD yesterday when I was ill with food poisoning. It gave me something to do for 10 minutes to distract me from my general misery, but I also realise that my eyes look ridiculously tired, and it's because they are - I had had about 3 hours sleep.

I was also doing this to test out a bunch of products that I have had sitting in my drawer for a while. I actually swatched the Make Up Forever HD Blushes and Urban Decay Stardust Shadows over a month ago - the shame! I'll have reviews up for both later in the week.

As this was the first time using the Stardust shadows, I didn't get quite the effect I wanted. I was really looking for a deeper color near my lids, and a wash of teal working up. I tried to do this with blending the color up from my lids, but the shadow just did not want to play.

I liked the MUFE blush for the sheer hint of color, but it was not the easiest to apply. Full review up later this week!



Products used:
Base:
Clinique Sheer City Sun Block
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Make Up Setting Spray
Tinted Moisturizer (my mix using Kiehls Ultra Facial and MAC Studio Sculpt in NW25)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Urban Decay Stardust Shadow in Atmosphere
Urban Decay Stardst Shadow in Midnight Cowboy
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium

Face:
Make Up For Ever HD Blush in #3 Nip Slip

Lips
Urban Decay Lipstick in Naked

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awhh i hope you get well soon!! you still look amazing even though you had food poisoning! =). XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails