Tuesday 25 May 2010

Nails of the Week: Essie Eternal Optimist

I picked up this color because it was featured in the J Crew catalog, and if you know anything about me, it's that I cannot resist anything endorsed by Jenna Lyons of J Crew fame. I do like this polish, but I do not think that it is anything particularly special. It remind me of OPI Tickle My France-y a lot, and I'll try and do a comparison later on to compare all of my nude browns, as I have been collecting quite a lot. Eternal Optimist went on very sheer. This is three coats, and although it does not show up too well in this picture, there was a very slight visible tip line. Very slight. You'd need to be freakishly staring at my hands to discern it.

Summary? A good color, not amazing. Most likely dupable.

4 comments:

stephanie says. said...

That looks really pretty and flattering.

Jamie Dorman said...

I nominated you for a sweet blogger award on my bog here: http://maquilagem-masstige.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-award.html

Stephanie C. said...

I nominated you for the sweet blogger award, too! :)
http://inhermakeupbag.blogspot.com/2010/05/sweet-blogger-award.html

Fiona M said...

aw guys!!! thanks so much! I'll go check out the awards now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails