Monday 14 June 2010

Sugary Sweet Pink FOTD



I wanted to see whether it's possible to do a pink-themed FOTD and not end up looking weird or ill. I think I more or less pulled it off, but mascara really saves the day here. I had a lot of fun experimenting with these colors.



Eyes:
Base: UDPP in Sin
Inner / Highlight: MAC Sweet Lust
Middle: UD Sphynx
Outer: MAC Da Bling
Crease: MAC Da Bling and Stars and Rockets
Mascara: Maybelline Full N Soft
Brows: Elf Brow Kit in Medium



Base: Tinted Moisturizer Mix

Cheeks: NARS Orgasm (Cream)

Lips:
MAC Hue
MAC Lusterglass Pinkarat

1 comment:

Marie said...

I like using Stars and Rockets too!:D

Happy Tuesday!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails