Wednesday 16 June 2010

MAC To The Beach FOTD

This is an easy sunset eyes that I put together to try out some of the recently launched MAC To The Beach collection. I didn't officially review the collection because I felt that there were so many reviews out there already that I was not really adding anything to the mix. I've had a chance to play around with some of the products for the last week or so, and I really love the cream bronzer consistency and texture. I know a lot of people gave Beachbound Glaze Lipstick a hard time because it is so sheer, but I love it. I think it gives that gorgeous bronzey, beach goddess look so well.



All products MAC unless otherwise stated:
Eyes
Base: MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
Inner Lid: Goldmine
Outerlid and Crease: Amber Lights
Highlight: Shroom
Line: Nehru
Mascara: Maybelline Full and Soft
Brows: Elf Brow Kit in Medium

Face
Base: Tinted Moisturizer Mix
Bronze: Cream Bronzer in To The Beach
Blush: NARS Orgasm (Cream)

Lips:
Beachbound

3 comments:

fern // FERNLAURA said...

very pretty :) I especially like the lip colour :) xx

Kristen said...

It's a very soft and beautiful look. I love it because it looks so natural. Very pretty!

Fiona M said...

thanks ladies :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails