Saturday 12 June 2010

Kiehls Light Weight Body Lotion is an Under Rated Secret Weapon



Kiehls Creme De Corps Body Lotion is their signature product - it's a rich, gorgeous, creamy lotion that can turn the driest skin into silk, and keeps them that way for a couple of days at least. I use it about once or twice a week to keep my legs smooth and ash-free. However, it takes a while to sink in, and sometimes can feel like overkill. For a daily lotion or something to use in a rush (don't look at me as if I'm crazy - you know there are "rush days" for body lotion too!), look no further that Kiehls Light Weight Body Lotion ($22). It provides that gorgeous silky softness but sinks quickly into the skin. I adore how light it is to use and how quickly I can get dressed after using it. It's more of a daily lotion rather than the extravagance of the original, but I find myself reaching for it more and more. Definitely a bottle I'll be purchasing again and again.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Nice review, will keep this product in mind!:D Thank you!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

o said...

I've tried this once and I loved it. I should try more Khiels stuff...

Confessions of a Beautyholic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails