Tuesday 15 June 2010

Estee Lauder Doesn't Make Me A Goddess

This was the first time I tried out Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess Liquid Eyeshadow in Teal. It's a gorgeous, lush, rich, teal color, with plenty of pigmentation. However, I really had a hard time working with it. I used it with Elf
Eyelid Primer
, (a surprisingly good product) and had a really hard time blending it out. I think that it makes the most amazing liner and thick shadow line, or smudged close to the lashes. However, I wanted to try and build a gradually richer wash, and failed completely miserably. These pictures demonstrate that! It comes with a doe foot applicator that I pretty much had no idea what to do with either.





This product was limited edition. I wish I could recommend it more (maybe in more skillful hands?), because the color is beautiful. I had the worst time actually making something pretty with it though.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Nice shade, brings out the color of your eyes!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails