Saturday 17 April 2010

Nails of the Week: China Glaze Nude



I am continuing my love affair with all things China Glaze and all things nude and neutral. I am by far the youngest person in my working environment, and frequently feel that way in my typically scatterbrained approach to things. Sometimes its nice to look down at my nails and they look pretty and sophisticated. China Glaze Nude does that for me. It is quite sheer, so this was 3 coats (and I believe 1 or 2 days wear when I took this picture).

On other nail related thoughts, I received a couple of colors from the China Glaze Poolside Neon collection this week along with a bunch of other colors from Transdesign this week - yay!! So excited to try them out. But I was disappointed to see that Essie polishes have jumped from $4 to $8. I really don't want to pay $8 for an Essie polish!! Can anyone recommend any reputable ebay sellers that sell at around the $4 mark?

2 comments:

Jeweled Thumb said...

All of transdesign prices have jumped up which saddens me because for most of the brands, it's no longer worth ordering online due to the shipping.

*Anita* said...

i was surprised to see the prices go up on transdesign.com as well! i recently ordered some polishes from them and can't wait to get my order :D xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails