Sunday 25 April 2010

MAC Dirty Grease Paint Stick

Last weekend I needed a quick but sophisticated look for going to brunch and the MOMA with some friends of ours. Although MAC Grease Paint Sticks on first glance appear to be all about the drama and the smoke, actuallly, they can be just gorgeous and subtle as well. I dotted a line along my lid and into my crease, and took a blending blush to blend the color evenly. It lasted for about 8 or 9hrs. I was pleased, and will definitely be wearing this to work. Simple, yes, even a little dull, but also pretty and so simple!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I do the same thing too!:D

Happy Sunday!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Pinch said...

Pretty! Nice to see it can be subtle too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails