I've enjoyed my first week of blogging, but I couldn't do it without all the other lovely blogging ladies out there! With the new MAC collections coming out pretty soon, there was a lot of hype about that.
- Temptalia got a first review of the MAC Love Lace Collection. For me, its maybe a little cool, but I'm sure something will tempt me!
- KarlaSugar also got a good look at the MAC Warm N Cozy Collection. Now this I'm seriously excited over.
- All Lacquered Up did a great review of the China Glaze Up and Away Collection which I'm super excited about!
- Too Much Blush did a gorgeous face using the MAC All Races, All Ages, All Sexes collection.
- A Brilliant Brunette did one of her most gorgeous eyes ever and one I really want to try - Starry Night Eyes
- Make Up and Beauty Blog got me all interested in Herbal Essences's new Tousled Hair Line
- Stephienese posted up some great FOTD shots. She's soo pretty, and I think I like the Rose Romance one or the Pink Eye one. Plenty of inspiration there.