Friday 18 December 2009

Nails of the Week: China Glaze Thunderbird


  Normally I am a muted dark narnish girl, and for the last 3 months I've barely switched it up from vamp red, navy, or gray. But it's Christmas, and I wanted something with a red shimmer in it to put me in the holiday spirit. I got 12 or 13 colors from China Glaze earlier in the week, and Thunderbird from their Retro Diva collection really hit the mark for holiday color. I really love the deep color and the red shimmer which catches the light beautifully. I've had it on since Tuesday, so I don't think it's done too badly in terms of wear and tear (I am no lady when it comes to nail varnish, and my nails are never much longer than what you see in the photo). Tomorrow I'm going to switch it out and go into full holiday spirit with either Ruby Pumps or Emerald Sparkle.

1 comment:

LipGlossGossip said...

That's a pretty color! I'm going to do Ruby Pumps tomorrow! :-)

Yes they do grow up so fast! She is already a little bigger from when we first got her a week ago! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails