Tuesday 29 December 2009

Christmas Present Haul Post

Santa, aka my lovely husband, was very good to me this year. I got some great gifts like Frye boots, amazing, amazing books, and he made a stocking trip into Sephora. This, to me, was the cutest ever. He took a list I had sent him, handed it to a girl, and then she found everything for him in 10 minutes. So sweet! And she managed to throw in an awesome surprise!!






So, what's the haul:

  • Fresh! Sugar Cubes. Oh, I'm so mad excited about these!!! Plus they were completely unexpected. Recently, I've been thinking I want to take more baths (I do shower, really), but haven't had anything nice or fun to throw in. I was debating heading to Lush! for their bath bombs, but these look uh-mazing. Fresh! are one of my favorite brands, but a wee bit pricey for me, so what a treat!
  • Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick. Remember about 10 years ago this was THE lipstick to wear. Well, I gots me to thinking about 6 months ago that I wanted to try it again, and I couldn't find it anywhere. I put it on the list, and wow - thar she be! (I don't know why that came out as pirate speak). I think I may have to dedicate a whole post to it later. 
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick. Karen at Make Up and Beauty Blog posted about this a couple of weeks ago, so I decided it was a must have. I do love it, but weirdly, if you want to know what color my lips are, they are exactly the same. No difference when I put it on. Is that a good thing? Can't quite decide yet.
  • NARS Lip Velvet Matte Pencil in Cruella. I heart these pencils so bad. I actually asked for Dragon Red, but it was sold out, and she said it was exactly the same. They aren't. Dragon Red is more blushy berry red, this is a cooler, bluer, stronger red. I've tried it once, I think I like it. Plus, lovely husband lost the receipt so I think I'm stuck with it. 
  • Philosophy Bath & Shower Gel in Caramel Apple. I heard these were good, but at $16 they seemed pricey. Then I saw the size of the bottle. Hey ho! I wouldn't necessarily have picked this scent, but do you know what? I love it. Awesomeness. 
  • Sephora Powder Brush. I actually asked for a blusher brush. I'm going to try and exchange it. That's kind of annoying that the girl got the wrong brush to be honest. They are different! 
  • Essie Lollipop. What a gorgeous bright red! Maybe my pedicure color for West Palm Beach. 
Did Santa bring you any nice presents for Christmas?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails