Monday 29 March 2010

Quick Spring EOTD: Bronze & Pink

Just a quick single EOTD post today. I'm still getting used to my new camera, so pictures can take a little bit of a while to work out. I bought Stars & Rockets as one of my first eye shadows when I first got into MAC about six months ago (I know, has it really only been a few short months?). The purply-pink duochrome is incredibly pretty, but I admit I do struggle with working it into a look regularly, especially since I'm not as young as I used to be! However, this is a fun, simple easy daytime look that is fresh and springy, and I like to wear on the weekend. Oh, and excuse the eyebrows - I'm debating growing them out and getting them done, or doing them myself, so they are a dreadful inbetween!

Base: MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
Lid: MAC Gleam
Crease: MAC Bronze
Highlight: MAC Manila
Lower Lid: MAC Feline Pencil and MAC Stars & Rockets
Mascara: Maybelline Full & Soft

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails