Wednesday 31 March 2010

NOTD: Opi Tickle My France-y



 This is OPI’s Tickle My France-y from last Spring. I just picked it up this week as part of my bi-monthly transdesign haul. Well, sort of bi-monthly. More like every 6 weeks. Anyway, who’s counting? I keep a list of things that catch my eye that gets constantly updated as I surf the never-ending world of beauty blogs and nail blogs, and then I make my order. This time I was obviously heavily influenced by All Lacquered Up’s Mannequin Hands series as I had a quite a lot of nudes make it into my shopping cart. One of them was this little beauty.

This is 3 coats, and it is still very slightly sheer at the tops. I really love this polish. It is a cool, pink-toned nude that almost has a touch of taupe-purple in some lights. It was very pleasant to apply. I am terrible, terrible at sitting still for long enough to actually let polish dry, even with quick drying topcoat, but I did these just before I left to work, and by the time I got there, there were nearly dry and almost smudge free. I know this sounds crazy to all of you who have the patience and skill to wait for polish to dry, but for me, a tiny wrinkle on the thumb is a full-blown victory! This is definitely a technique I’ll try again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this color. it looks beautiful on you

http://makeupbykim-porter.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails