Tuesday 2 March 2010

Eye Shadow Palette Stash

A couple of weeks ago I depotted a bunch of eye shadows from All Races, Warm & Cosy, and Spring Color Forecast. This kickstarted me into reorganizing my eyeshadow palettes based on color family. I have three MAC palettes and I have ripped out the shadow organizer so that they are free form. I love the size of the MAC palettes, but hate the process of pulling the organizer part out, so if there are any other palette recommendations out there, I'd love to hear them.

All the round shadows here are MAC, and the square ones are ripped from Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II. 

Neutrals


My favorites here are Ricepaper, Shroom, Gleam, All That Glitters (only shadow I've hit pan on!), Woodwinked, and Bronze. This is the palette that I used every single day for work.


This is a weird palette - it was supposed to be just dark browns and greys/silvers, but there wasn't a home for some blues, so they snuck in too. As I said already, I need a new palette!
Top colors here: Smut, Smoke & Diamonds, Satin Taupe, Silverthorn (so pretty!), and Knight Divine. I haven't used Charcoal Brown and Copperplate as much as I would really have liked to.


The fun colorful palette!!! Goldmine is probably my favorite here, though I love the new Spring Color Forecast colors (Perky, Hot Hot Hot). I love teals, so Steamy and Aquadisiac have seen some serious action.

This is almost all of my shadows. I have some in other holiday palettes (I cannot decide whether to depot those or not), and some from Benefit and NARS which I just think are so pretty in their packaging that they won't come out.

How do you organize your colors? And, more importantly, what colors would you add to my collection? Are any of your favorites in there?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails