Wednesday 25 August 2010

Ways To Wear Series: Da Bling

As promised, another way to wear the gorgeous pinky goodness that is Da Bling eyeshadow by MAC. This time I've gone for for a sheer pink wash over my lids, and a gray shadow liner underneath. I saw this look in Lucky magazine this month, and love how simple it is. Apparently, keeping the pink on the lid and the gray underneath stop the dreaded pink eye effect that we fear from pink eyeshadow. If I was doing this again, I think instead of using a smudgy shadow liner, I would go for more crispness in the form of a pencil liner.



Base: Elf Shadow Primer
Lid: MAC Da Bling
Lower Liner: MAC Knight Divine
Highlight: MAC Shroom
Lashes: Maybelline Falsies

1 comment:

Pinch said...

Looks lovely, I don't think it makes your eyes look red at all :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails