Thursday 12 August 2010

Tarte Matte Lipstains Are Not A Rumor!

I don't normally post press release related things on the blog, because I like to test things out before actually sharing them, but I'm make an exception based on the most recent release I got from Tarte. They are coming out with two products I've just heard about: the Natural Lip Surgence Matte Lipstains, and the Radiant & Rested Luminous Complexion Collection. 




I seriously heart my Tarte Lipstain - it has been one of my favorite lip products all summer, and, as early readers may know, one of my favorite fall/winter products are the NARS Matte Lip Pencils. It's as if my favorite products had a baby, and it's already in stores! They come in 6 colors: lucky (light pink), hope (warm rose), lively (hot pink), envy (mauve berry), fiery (true red), exposed (nude), and are filled with the Tarte goodness and none of the bad parabens and synthetic products. Yum! I can't wait to try. 


And oh-my-goodness the Radiant and Rested Complexion Collection - doesn't that just sound divine? 

It comes with:
       smooth operator™ Illuminating serum: a brightening serum that can worn alone or mixed with foundation
 
       emphasEYES™ inner rim brightene: a pencil that brightens eyes for a wideawake look and can be used on the inner rims or browbones
                
       ReCreate™ silicone-free primer with Wrinkle Rewind™ Technology: smoothing uneven skin and minimizing the
                 appearance of pores. 
 
       park ave princess mineral bronzer (Deluxe size) a gorgeous natural toned bronzer
 
       glisten limited edition illuminating natural cheek stain: a soft, dewy tone for brightening the skin. 
 
 
Doesn't that all sound incredibly beautiful and amazing? I can literally feel myself become less tired and more radiant just reading it. The Collection is $42 and available in Sephora now. 
 
 

1 comment:

Pinch said...

I love the sound of those pencils! The packaging is really cute too. Never tried any tarte products! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails