Sunday 18 July 2010

Sparkly Eyes During the Day

This is a super simple look that works for both day and night when you want something a little sparkly, but not over the top. I wear this quite a lot when I don't know what I want to wear! I think that everything in this look is super pretty, but nothing is too over the top. Okay, maybe the glittery eyeshadow is a little attention grabbing!






Eyes:
UD Sin
UD Stardust in midnight cowboy
Mascara: Maybelline Full N Soft


Face:
Tinted Moisturizer
MAC Ripe Peach

Lips
MAC Lipglass in Perenially High Style

Sorry about the weird photo - I really struggled to get one where I look vaguely normal. I even have one where I was mid sneeze. Gross. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i like your blog and have been reading it for some time now, but unless you do really bright looks your make up is barelly visible on you or on the close up pictures. It might just be the camera, but for a beauty blog i am interested in seeing colors and not just a faint look of some sort of sparkle. Even neutral eyes should still come off like they have color. I am thinking its your camera, would absolutelly love your blog if it wasnt for this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails